No Second Helpings!
Today went well - because I set some rules for myself and I kept them - and I'm very proud of myself.
- Only 3 meals per day - NO SNACKING in between meals.
- No second helpings.
- I can eat a small treat/dessert together with the meal - at the end of the meal.
- I think it helped in the morning for breakfast that I started the day with a Green Monster with extra protein added.
- It was a very cold day today so I ate a warm lunch.
- I just kept reminding myself of the rules and told myself that "I don't want to be fat"
- I told myself - if I "feel" hungry - drink water
- besides I'm not really hungry, I'm not going to starve - my body is getting enough to eat and those "feelings" are just sugar withdrawals or just out of habit of eating all the time.
|Me and my girls - one on each hip - cuz I'm so hip ;)|